Biologix® cell strainer is a fast and easy-to-use solution for detaching, isolating and straining cells from clusters and tissues. A polypropylene frame supports a nylon mesh that is available in three color-coded porosities: 40μm (purple), 70μm (orange), and 100μm (green).
- Product contains 100 cell strainers
- Mesh size: 100 µm
- Sterile – sterilized by Gamma irradiation
- DNase and RNase free
- Individually packed in plastic bag
- Fits all standard 50 mL centrifuge tubes
- Color-coded for mesh size (40 µm – purple, 70 µm – orange, 100 µm – green)
- Faster and safer cell filtration
- Extra handle for easy operation
- Single cell suspensions of blood cells from marrow, pancreas, thymus, etc.
- Stem cells, tissue-derived cells, and cancer cells
- Preparation of specimens for primary cell cultures
- Preparation of freezing stocks
- Filtering agglutinative proteins produced in inactivation serum