CisNovo™ cell/tissue culture dishes are made from high clarity polystyrene. The flat and uniform culture surface have been treated to produce a negatively charged, hydrophilic, and consistent cell attachment surface. These dishes include a gripping ring around the dish base. The serrated ring extends slightly beyond the lid and significantly improves handling over traditional designs. The gripping ring allows the dish to be handled by the dish base instead of the lid, preventing accidental drops and simplifying the separation of the lid from the base. Compared with traditional dishes, the lids of these dishes contain molded in spacers to provide consistent gas exchange and stacking rings that add stability for handling tall stacks of dishes.
- Surface treated
- Sterile – sterilized by Gamma irradiation
- DNase and RNase free
- High transparency polystyrene.
- Gripping ring around the dish base significantly improves handling.
- Lids contain molded in spacers to provide consistent gas exchange.
- Stacking ring on top of lid adds stability for handling tall stacks of dishes.