Benchmark’s new IsoBlock dry bath is ideal for incubation of samples at two different temperatures, in a single compact unit. The two chambers are separated by an insulated wall and are controlled independently, allowing IsoBlock to serve as two dry baths in one. The hinged (and removable) lid is also designed with a dividing wall. When closed, this dividing wall acts as a barrier, preventing air transfer between chambers.
The control panel features large digital displays of both time and temperature. Both settings of a block can be adjusted at any point, without affecting the settings of the other block. The timer function is non-mandatory; IsoBlock can be used for continuous heating.
Various blocks are available for accommodating nearly all popular tube sizes. In addition, the unique Quick-Flip™ universal blocks accept tubes from 0.5 to 2.0ml and, with just a quick flip to the other side, they also accommodate 0.2ml tubes or PCR strips.
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5 to 105°C
- Temperature Accuracy: +0.3°C
- Temperature Uniformity: ± 0.2°C
- Temperature Increments: 0.1°C
- Timer: Continuous or 1 min. to 99 hr 59 min.
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 14.5 x 5 in. / 16 x 36.5 x 13 cm
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
- Electrical: 120V or 230V, 50-60Hz
- Two isolated chambers (independent control of time & temp.)
- Digital temperature control (set and walk away)
- Hinged lid (improves uniformity & conserves energy)
- Available with Quick-Flip universal blocks (supports all common tube sizes and PCR strips) Patent Pending
- Blocks sold separately