Disposable, in-line Eastman Scientifics filters with 50mm hydrophobic PTFE membranes in polypropylene housing. Large surface area provides greater throughput. Ideal for venting bioreactors, fermentation tanks, and carboys. Also for filtration of aggressive solvents and sterile gas purging of culture vessels. Stepped hose-barb connectors fit 6.4–12.7mm (1/4–1/2″) I.D. tubing. Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F) for 30 minutes.
- Membrane: 0.22µm PTFE hydrophobic
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Diameter: 50mm
- Inlet/outlet: 1/4 to 1/2 inch stepped hose-barb connectors
- Filtering surface: 19.5 cm2
- Flow rate: ≥ 25L/min at 1 bar/14.5 psi
- Maximal Pressure: 45 psi at 23 °C
- Maximal Temperature: 131 °C
- Durable polypropylene housing
- 0. 2µm filter for sterile venting
- High gas flow rate
- Autoclavable and disposable
There are no reviews yet.