This Polycap capsule filter device is a disposable, autoclavable, polyethersulfone (PES) membrane filtration capsule with a 0.2µm pore size and stepped barb fittings. It provides efficient filtration for critical aqueous solutions. The PES membrane is inherently hydrophilic, has low extractables, is bio-safe, has excellent flow rates, and exhibits low protein binding. Maximum pressure is 60psi (4.1 bar). Fittings: Stepped Barb for 6 to 10mm or 1/4 to 3/8 inch Tubing. Filtration Area, 570 sq cm, Capsule: 50mm. Pore Size: 0.2µm..
- Polyethersulfone (PES) membrane with a 0.2µm pore size
- Stepped Barb for 6 to 12mm or 1/4 to 3/8 inch Tubing.
- 570 sq cm filter surface
- High Performance Hydrophilic PES membrane
- Overall 570 sq cm Filter Surface
- 1/4 to 3/8 inch Stepped Hose Barb In and Out Adapter
- Strong Polypropylene/PP Housing
- Autoclaveble for Single Use