Biologix® polypropylene freezer boxes are of great quality and ideal for sample storage in refrigerators and freezer. They are for NOT for storage in liquid nitrogen.
- Made of polypropylene, chemically resistant to alcohols and mild organic solvents
- Can be repeatedly frozen and thawed
- 5×5 (25-well), 9×9 (81-well), or 10×10 (100-well) boxes available
- Compatible with 0.5ml, 1.5ml or 2.0ml microtubes and cryogenic vials
- Boxes feature numbered grids for sample identification
- Drain holes and air vents minimize condensation
- Five assorted colors available
- Suitable for storage in freezers
- Temperature range: stable from -90°C to 121°C
|Cat #||Height||Wells||Color||Dimensions (mm)||Unit|
|90-9025||2 in||25-well||Assorted Colors||75x75x52||5 Pieces/Pack, 6 Packs/Case|
|90-9081||2 in||81-well||Assorted Colors||133x133x52||5 Pieces/Pack, 4 Packs/Case|
|90-9100||2 in||100-well||Assorted Colors||141x154x55||5 Pieces/Pack, 4 Packs/Case|
|90-9200||2 in||100-well||Assorted Colors||133x133x52||5 Pieces/Pack, 4 Packs/Case|
There are no reviews yet.