CisNovo cryogenic storage vials are ideal for storage of biological samples in -80 ℃ freezer or liquid nitrogen. The screw cap has an inserted silicone ring that ensures the safety of specimen in the cryogenic vial by preventing leaking and contamination.
Color-coded cap insert provides easy identification. Marking area and graduation are clearly printed in white on tube surface. All CisNovo cryogenic vials are sterile, RNase-free, DNase-free and Non-pyrogenic.
- Vial capacity: 2 mL
- Quantity: 1000 vials (100 vials/bag, 10 bags)
- Material: high quality polypropylene
- Temperature range: -196 ℃ to 121 ℃
- DNase and RNase free
- Internal thread to minimize the risk of contamination
- Self-standing feature for easy of handling