CisNovo conical centrifuge tubes are manufactured from high transparency polypropylene. A ring molded on inner surface of cap make an excellent seal to prevent leak of liquid. Marking area is printed in white to make tube easy for identification. Clearly graduation in black on the surface is helpful for users to calibrate.
- Product contains 500 tubes (20 packages, 25 tubes/package).
- Tube volume: 15 mL
- Conical bottom
- Maximal RCF 9400 x g
- Temperature range: -80 °C to 120 °C
- Sterile – sterilized by Gamma irradiation
- DNase and RNase free
- A ring molded on inner surface of cap make an excellent seal to prevent leak of liquid.
- A large white marking area provides excellent contrast for identification.
- The extended cap design facilitates one hand removal of caps and helps prevent contamination.
- Made from high clarity polypropylene.