These conical centrifuge tubes are made of premium quality polypropylene (PP) for clarity and centrifugal strength. Tubes and caps may be frozen at temperature as low as -86°C. The maximal centrifuge force is 12,000xg. Caps have a flat top surface for easy marking and labeling.
- Product contains 500 tubes.
- Two packing options are available: 50/bag or 50/foam rack.
- Tube volume: 15 mL
- Conical bottom
- Material: polypropylene (PP)
- Maximal RCF 12,000 x g
- Temperature range: -86 °C to 120 °C
- Sterile – sterilized by Gamma irradiation
- DNase and RNase free
- Cytotoxin free
- Frosted marking surface
- Compatible with standard rotors
There are no reviews yet.