These centrifuge tubes feature a “skirted” bottom that allow them to stand without a separate rack. They are made of premium quality polypropylene (PP) for clarity and centrifugal strength. Tubes and caps may be frozen at temperature as low as -86°C. Caps have a flat top surface for easy marking and labeling.
- Product contains 500 tubes (25 tubes/bag)
- Tube volume: 50 mL
- Skirted bottom
- Material: polypropylene (PP)
- Temperature range: -86 °C to 120 °C
- Sterile – sterilized by Gamma irradiation
- DNase and RNase free
- Cytotoxin free
- Frosted marking surface
- Compatible with standard rotors
- Skirted bottom allows standing without a rack
There are no reviews yet.