Compact, quiet, and powerful are just a few of the features found on the Z216 series microcentrifuges. Add to this, the versatility of eight available rotor options, and the result is the ideal microcentrifuge for the modern molecular biology laboratory.
All common microtubes (0.2ml, 0.5ml, 1.5ml, 2.0ml) can be accepted as well as PCR strips, hematocrit tubes, and even 5.0ml centrifuge tubes. Advanced microprocessor controls allow for setting/displaying of the rotational speed in either rpm or rcf. In addition to retrieving saved programs, the easy to use front panel can adjust accel/decel rates, and change the end of run alarm tone. Despite a remarkably small footprint, the Z216 series offers a uniquely designed 44 x 1.5ml dual row rotor, nearly doubling the capacity when compared to traditional microcentrifuges.
- Speed: 200 to 15,000 rpm
- Max. RCF: 21,379xg
- Max. Capacity: 44 x 1.5/2.0ml
- Dimensions: 11 x 15.3 x 11.4 in. (28 x 38.9 x 29 cm.)
- Weight: 37.4 lbs / 17 kg
- Electrical: 120V, 60Hz
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Eight rotor options with capacity up to 44 x 1.5/2.0ml
- High speed, 15,000 rpm/21,379 xg
- Accepts tubes from 0.2ml to 5ml
- Advanced controls with automatic rcf conversion