With 17 available rotor options, the Z326 series defines the term “universal”. Swinging bucket rotors and high speed angled rotors are available to accept tubes from 0.2ml up to 85ml, making the Z326 series suitable for nearly any laboratory application. Despite an impressive capacity of up to 4 x 100ml (or 6 x 85ml), the Z326 is surprisingly compact with both the standard air-cooled model and refrigerated model featuring a width of just over 15 inches.
Advanced microprocessor controls allow for instant rotor identification, which automatically converts the rotational speed to the relevant g-force (rcf), preventing the user from setting a speed above the capabilities of the installed rotor. In addition to retrieving saved programs, the easy to use front panel can adjust accel/decel rates, and change the end of run alarm tone.
- Speed: 200 to 18,000 rpm
- Max. RCF: 23,542 xg
- Max. Capacity: 4 x 100 ml
- Air-cooled: 15.8 x 18.9 x 14.1 in. (40 x 48 x 35.8 cm.)
- Refrigerated: 15.8 x 27.5 x 14 in. (40 x 70 x 35.8 cm.)
- Temp. Range: -20°C to 40°C, refrigerated model only
- Weight: 94.6 lbs / 132 kg
- Electrical: 120V, 60HZ
- Power (Watts): 455W / 600W
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Extremely versatile, 17 rotor options
- Advanced programming with automatic rotor recognition
- Available with refrigeration
- 12 x 15ml and 8 x 50ml swing out capacity