The SmartDoc™ imaging enclosure includes an orange photo filter for photography of the gels with a smart phone. An extending adapter can be inserted for full dimension imaging of gels up to 15 x 15 cm or removed for close up pictures. The enclosure can also be used directly on any other existing UV or blue light transilluminator. Additional filters are available for imaging gels on a UV transilluminator. Please see our “Filter and User Guide” to show which filter is best for different imaging applications.
This item is ideal for you if your laboratory already has a transilluminator. If yo don’t have a transilluminator or want to move away from a UV-transilluminator to a safer blue light excitation source, please select item no. ACR-E5001-SDB instead.
- Photo Filter: Orange PMMA, 12mm Aperture
- Phone Compatibility: iPhone™, Android™, etc. (Smart phones and tablets with a camera)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 9 x 7.5 x 8.6 in / 23 x 19 x 22 cm
- Warranty: 2 years
- Imaging enclosure works with all common smart phones
- 19 x 19cm base fits on most existing UV or blue transilluminators
- Includes orange photo filter for use with blue light
- Optional 535nm and 590nm photo filters for us with UV transilluminators
There are no reviews yet.